The best thing about friendship is that no matter how much time passes, it always remains the same. It’s like a mirror that reflects your past and reminds you of the good times during which you shared everything together.
Friendship is a beautiful thing, and there are many times when you want to tell your BFF how much they mean to you. A great way to do this is by sending them a quote.
If you have been searching for some great friendship quotes to share with your best friend, then you have come to the right place! We have found a list of fantastic friendship quotes at https://quotesncomments.com/ that will surely bring a smile to their face.
5 Funny Quotes to Annoy Your Best Friend
- “I agree to everything you say just to make stop talking.”
- “Sorry I can’t hear you, I naturally tune out annoying people.”
- “I may look calm, but in my head I have killed you three times.”
- “I deserve a medal for making it through all this time without stabbing you.”
- “You have this annoying ability to say the perfect thing and then ruin it by still talking.”
5 Beautiful Quotes to Tell Your Friend That You Care
- “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.” — Ally Condie
- “In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.” — Khalil Gibran
- “If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together…there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think but the most important thing is, even if we’re apart… I’ll always be with you.” — Winnie the Pooh
- “We made a deal ages ago. Men, babies, it doesn’t matter… We’re soulmates.” – Samantha Jones, Sex and the City
- “We’re sisters; you’re my family. What is you, is me. There’s nothing that you could ever say to make me let go.” – Blair Waldorf, Gossip Girl
5 Quotes to Send on Friendship Day
- “The circle of friendship is a place of warmth and caring, where people come together for listening and sharing. A place of kindness and trust, a place of tears and laughter too. I’m glad to share that circle with a special friend like you.” – Beth Stuckwisch
- “There would be many things to follow, as our friendship has many things. And so much of them reminds me of the happiness our friendship brings.” – Julie Hebert, Things Of Remembrance
- “Friendship like ours doesn’t solve life challenges but because of our friendship I know the challenges are not mine alone.” – C Sampson
- “It’s hard to meet people in life who are willing to give everything without the hope of any return. I call myself lucky because I have someone like that in my life. It’s you!” – Unknown
- “You know every trick to make me smile and every magic to make my sadness disappear. Your kind of friend is so rare because you are the most precious gem in the world!” – Unknown
Why Friendship Quotes are Important
Friendship quotes are important because they remind us of the value of friendship. They remind us that even when we’re feeling down, there is someone who cares about us and will always pick our thunders over others’ sunshine. Friendship quotes can also be used to send encouragement or love to our friends and show them that we cherish and care for them.
You can share these quotes via WhatsApp, text messages, social media posts, etc. (you know the process)
Click here – Top Career Picks for Literature Enthusiasts